Eastbourne House Fire Started Accidentally

Monday 19th September 2016

eastbourne buzz news - Firefighter
 

A fire, which tore through a home in Eastbourne earlier this month is believed to have been accidental.

An investigation into the blaze, which started in a bedroom in Northbourne Road, is pointing the finger at electrics as being the cause, but owing to the level of damage, it may take some time to say exactly what was the source of the flames.

The blaze broke out on the afternoon of Sunday 11 September. No one was reported to be hurt.

1   2   3   4   5       Next

Weather Forecast

Tide Times