Dressing Gown Fire in Lower Willingdon

Friday 8th April 2016


A pensioner's had a lucky escape after a fire broke out in their home in Lower Willingdon.

A dressing gown had been left on an induction hob and caught light in the property in Seven Sisters Road just after 9am yesterday morning (7 April).

Fire crews found the small blaze out on arrival and gave advice to the pensioner.

1   2   3   4   5       Next

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/eastbournebuzzco/public_html/core/functions/menus.php on line 350

Thursday 1st Jan 1970
Weather Forecast

Tide Times