Fire crews from Hailsham were called to a van fire on the A22 at Polegate last night (13 April) just before 9pm.
On arrival crews used breathing apparatus, 1 in 7 foam and one hose reel to extinguish the fire.
The cause has been determined as accidental.
Just after 9.20pm, two appliances from Eastbourne were called to a fire alarm at a home in Upperton Road.
It was confirmed the alarm went off due to smoke from overheated food and there was no fire.
A positive pressure fan was used to ventilate the premises.
This morning (14 April) just before 4.20am, two crews from Eastbourne and Pevensey were called to a crash in Pevensey.
It was reported a person was trapped in a car on Normans Bay Road, but on arrival, they found this not to be the case.
Crews made the scene safe before leaving.