Kitchen Fire In Eastbourne In The Early Hours

Monday 16th January 2017

eastbourne buzz news - Fire Engine
 

A woman’s been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Eastbourne.

Three appliances from Hailsham and Eastbourne, including the Aerial Ladder Platform, were called to Foxglove Road at 2.42am this morning (16 January).

An accidental fire had started in the kitchen and a hose reel jet was used to tackle the flames.

The woman was given oxygen therapy and was left in the care of paremedics.

1   2   3   4   5       Next

eastbourne buzz news - Airbourne Security
Weather Forecast

eastbourne buzz news - Eastbourne Borough Ryan Millns
Eastbourne Borough Claim One Point
Wednesday 16th August 2017
Tide Times