The Healthwatch East Sussex Big Red Bus is coming to Eastbourne.
The original London bus will be in the town centre in Terminus Road by Debenhams on Friday 22 July 9.30am-4pm as part of a tour of the county.
It’s an opportunity to talk through experiences of local health and social care services.
Director of Healthwatch East Sussex, Julie Fitzgerald said, “As the independent health and care champion for local people, our priority is to listen to local peoples’ experiences. The Red Bus tour is a major part of how we get out and speak to the public, and a great way for the public to come and find out what their local Healthwatch can do for them.”
You will also be able to:
• leave user experience reviews about local services on our Feedback Centre
• receive information and signposting about local services
• sign up as a Healthwatch volunteer; and
• contribute your priorities for local health and care priorities
There will also be opportunities to talk to senior representatives from key organisations that provide health and care services in East Sussex.
Invited partners include:
• East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
• Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (mental health services)
• Sussex Community Foundation Trust
• SEAP - NHS Complaints Advocacy Service
• East Sussex County Council - Adult Social Care
• East Sussex Better Together programme
• Connecting 4 You programme