Man Suffers Smoke Inhalation In Eastbourne Fire

Tuesday 25th April 2017

eastbourne buzz news - Fire Engine
 

Overheated food has caused a fire in Eastbourne.

Crews from Eastbourne and Hastings were sent to South Street just after 9pm last night (24 April), where they led one person to safety.

A man, who suffered smoke inhalation was treated at the scene.

Firefighters used breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet and carbon dioxide to tackle the situation.

1   2   3   4   5       Next

Weather Forecast

Tide Times